SmarterEveryDay: (Smarter Every Day)
I explore the world using science. That’s pretty much all there is to it. Watch 2 videos. If you learn something AWESOME, subscribe.
For business inquiries: GetSmarterEveryDay@gmail.com
At the risk of burdening you with yet another table, we burden you with yet another table, but unlike the other two tables (one’s a quasi-mirror of the original) depicting semi-accurate numbers et al., the following less extensive table embodies arbitrarily contrived data affiliated with select YouTube creators (Lynspinz) illustrating how such might be presented on our proprietary YTC-Sox exchange site, akin to how the catalogued cryptocurrencies are showcased on CoinMarketCap.
For clarity, this presentation was aforethought to elicit emotions in the reader in considering the evident potentiality, exemplified by the documented 30-day cumulative view count of the portrayed 42 YouTube channels – ~683,510,734 – mega potential eyeballs discovering YuTü.Co.in et al., furthering awareness of crypto in general, Bitcoin in particular.
Revisit our Gloššexicőin page if encountered neologisms besprinkled on this page remain enigmatic.
SB Rank: Title cell atypically highlighted; dynamic Rank number linked to the corresponding Social Blade page depicting Lynspinz’ ever-changing ranking; hover over SBR number to take notice of the featured channel’s total view count during last 30 days [at time of inclusion] and how it’s inversely proportionate to Lynspinz’ observed weighted statistic.
Lynspinz’ Brand: YouTube creator’s in-row authoritative brand, the avatar-cum-logo (jeton) linked to a predominant video; YouTube creator’s brand name linked to Real Time YouTube Subscriber Count on Social Blade – hovering reveals to-date subscription count during the formatting process of the ensuing table.
TicSym: Fixed column; Lynspinz’ proposed stylized Ticker Symbol for their yAltcoin, its yaltz trading on YTC-Sox exchange.
Pri¢e: Arbitrarily contrived [current] price per YuTüSharez (sing. & pl.; share) of crypto-commoditized Lynspinz’ yAltcoin.
# YuTüSharez: Hitherto procurable shares of Lynspinz’ yAltcoin: 128 (block reward) X 30 (per hr) X 24 (hrs) X Age (d[ays]).
Market Cap: Derived via arbitrarily contrived Pri¢e X [calculated] contrived YuTüSharez expressed in U$D.
% 24h: Arbitrarily contrived 24 hour price change expressed in %: in green, % up; in red, % down.
Age (d): Arbitrarily contrived number of days (d) YouTube creator has been a bona fide Lynspinz.
Commentaries following the table relay contrivances et al. for 42 Lynspinz, listed alphanumerically according to TicSym.
|33,418||The Still Report||bSTILL||$0.1948||6,359,040||$1,238,740.99||-1.26%||69|
|3,416,758||The LTB Network||LTB!||$0.6800||6,266,880||$4,261,478.40||-0.68%||68|
|1,554||Next News Network||n3||$0.0609||1,105,920||$67,350.53||6.09%||12|
|17,297||The Creators Project||TCP||$0.0408||921,600||$37,601.28||-4.08%||10|
|2,157||Today I Found Out||TIFO||$0.1013||1,013,760||$102,693.89||-10.13%||11|
|14,714||Urban Carry Holsters||UCH||$0.0450||4,147,200||$186,624.00||45.45%||45|
|1,006,184||World Crypto Network||WCN||$0.0201||1,290,240||$25,933.82||0.14%||14|
Les raisons de l’invention:
- Numberphile: Pi = 3.14…, hence 314s; the average HTML color of Numberphile’s logo is #b38059, albeit #a52a2a (brown) would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym (Ticker Symbol) – #PHILE
- Singularity: 1on1 ≈ 101, hence 101s; the average HTML color of Singularity’s logo is #708b3c, albeit any [close] shade of #658e21 would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – 1on1
- Marley Natural: Proposed stylized TicSym – 420 – in green [#008000] a given, hence 420s
- AsapSCIENCE: 118 elements in Periodic Table; indicative of next, proposed stylized TicSym’s characters’ colors quasi-gleaned from logo, respectively: AsapS & AsapT
- AsapTHOUGHT: Name of YouTube channel’s Rational Thought Number – 5 – multiplied by 11, hence 55s
- The Still Report: Bill Still was born on January 20, 1948 (1-20-48), hence 69 (age) et al.; proposed TicSym – bSTILL
- Big Think: YouTube channel was created on October 1, 2006 (10-1-06), hence 6 et al.; showcasing an example of a proposed stylized TicSym depicted as an image –
- BraveTheWorld: The [pseudo-]average HTML color of Julia Tourianski’s logo is #383838, hence 38s, said color making up the proposed stylized TicSym – BTW
- Carnegie Mellon University: In the spirit of Randy Pausch (October 23, 1960 – July 25, 2008), hence 47s (age); one of CMU’s official school colors is PMS 187 or #a6192e (cardinal), inspiring the proposed stylized TicSym – CMU
- Frankie MacDonald: Our ambition is to award Frankie the official first Lynspinz, thus bestowing his brand the highest contrived number of trading days (disregarding 420) in the artificial sampling table above, hence 365s (yr); proposed stylized TicSym is D&W because according to the linked-to URL, Frankie’s [original(?)] user name is dogsandwolves
- Extremum Spiritum: YouTube channel was created on April 11, 2011 (4-11-11), hence 11 et al.; Extremum Spiritum’s logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – ESN
- FRED: Lucas Cruikshank aka Fred Figglehorn was born on August 29, 1993 (8-29-93), hence 93 et al.; Lucas’ brand FRED is stylized FЯED, stylization carried over as the proposed TicSym
- greyson97: Greyson Michael Chance was born on August 16, 1997 (8-16-97), hence 19 (age) et al.; name of Greyson’s YouTube channel inspired the proposed TicSym – G97 (or strongly consider g97)
- GamersGoneTech: YouTube channel was created on January 23, 2013 (1-23-13), hence 13 et al.; TicSym – GGT
- Howcast: YouTube channel was created on October 4, 2007 (10-4-07), hence 7 et al.; the average HTML color of Howcast’s logo is #4299d9, albeit #1995df would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – HOWCAST
- INKtalks: YouTube channel was created on July 6, 2011 (7-6-11), hence 76s; INKtalks’ logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – INKtalks
- Veritasium: YouTube channel was created on July 21, 2010 (7-21-10), hence 10 et al.; the average HTML color of Veritasium’s logo is #4b8ef0, albeit #0000ff would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – iVe42.0
- Joey Graceffa: Joseph Michael “Joey” Graceffa was born on May 16, 1991 (5-16-91), hence 25 (age) et al.; prevalent color of a single aspect of Joey Graceffa’s logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – JG
- Khan Academy: YouTube channel was created on November 16, 2006 (11-16-06), hence 6 et al.; Khan’s logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – KHAN
- The LTB Network: YouTube channel was created on June 8, 2013 (6-8-13), hence 68s; Let’s Talk Bitcoin! (former brand name) plus Bitcoin orange (#ffa500) inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – LTB!
- gardea23: gardea23’s star is a talking Siberian Husky, Mishka, born on June 16, 2002, hence 14 (age) et al. and the proposed stylized TicSym – MISHKA (subject to change from drabbish once Mishka expresses her favorite color)
- Next News Network: YouTube channel was created on Jun 9, 2012 (6-9-12), hence 12 et al.; the average HTML color of Howcast’s logo is #a7646d, inspiring the proposed stylized TicSym – n3
- YouNow: YouTube channel was created on September 19, 2011 (9-19-11), hence 11 et al.; the average HTML color of YouNow’s logo is #5d7617, albeit #22cb3c would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – NOW – given THIS
- Onnit: YouTube channel was created on December 14, 2010 (12-14-10), hence 10 et al.; #00a669 gleaned from Onnit’s logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – ONNIT
- PewDiePie: PewDiePie aka Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg was born on October 24, 1989 (10-24-89), hence 89 et al.; colors gleaned from PewDiePie’s logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – PDP
- quidsup: YouTube channel was created on August 30, 2007 (8-30-07), hence 7 et al.; quidsup’s brand name and logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – QUIDS⇈
- ReasonTV: R is the 18th letter of the English alphabet, hence 18s; the average HTML color of ReasonTV’s logo is #f8792b, albeit #f86d18 or #ffa500 (orange) would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – r or R; r or R
- Suspicious0bservers: YouTube channel was created on May 2, 2011 (5-2-11), hence 52 et al.; Suspicious0bservers’ brand name and logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – S0
- Seeker Stories: YouTube channel was created on January 12, 2015 (1-12-15), hence 15 et al.; Seeker Stories’ logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – See<er (sans color or an alternate left angle bracket – ⟨ – consideration)
- Stefan Molyneux: Stefan Basil Molyneux was born on September 24, 1966 (9-24-66), hence 50 (age) et al.; the average HTML color of Stefan Molyneux’s logo is #597d95, albeit any [close] shade of #4aa0d8 would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – STEFBOT
- Thoughty2: YouTube channel was created on October 12, 2012 (10-12-12), hence 12 et al.; Thoughty2’s brand name and logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – t2
- The Creators Project: YouTube channel was created on April 8, 2010 (4-8-10), hence 10 et al.; The Creators Project’s logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – TCP
- TED: YouTube channel was created on December 6, 2006 (12-6-06), hence 126 et al. (carried over 126 to next – TEDx); TED’s brand name and logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – TED
- TEDx Talks: YouTube channel was created on June 23, 2009 (6-23-09), hence 623s plus carried over 126 from TED (above); TEDx Talks’ brand name and logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – TEDx
- Today I Found Out: YouTube channel was created on October 13, 2011 (10-13-11), hence 11 et al.; predominate HTML color #c10000 gleaned from Today I Found Out’s logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – TIFO
- Urban Carry Holsters: Think Colt, hence 45s: Urban Carry Holsters’ logo inspired the proposed stylized TicSym – UCH
- vlogbrothers: YouTube channel was created on January 1, 2007 (1-1-07), hence 11 et al.; the average HTML color of vlogbrothers’ logo is #4e7b5f, albeit #0d512a would [better] suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – VlogBros
- World Crypto Network: YouTube channel was created on February 1, 2014 (2-1-14), hence 14 et al.; TicSym – WCN
- X22Report: Proposed [stylized] TicSym – X22 – hence 22s
- Y Combinator: YouTube channel was created on October 24, 2013 (10-24-13), hence 13 et al.; the average HTML color of Y Combinator’s logo is #ff6e0e, albeit #ff6600 would suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – yCOMB
- Zennie62: The average HTML color of Zennie62’s logo is #676092, albeit #120170 would [better] suffice for the proposed stylized TicSym – Z62 – hence 62s